Reader reviews and comments on Wild Decembers, plus links to write your own review.

Wild Decembers

by Edna O'Brien

Wild Decembers by Edna O'Brien

Apr 2000, 257 pages
    May 2001, 257 pages

There is 1 reader review for Wild Decembers

jen

Wild Decembers was at elast an interesting book. Sometimes the storline was alittle hard to follow because of the narration technique used, but that's also what brings the book to life. Her writing style is very lyrical, and I enjooyed the fact that she wasn't afraid to write about disturbing subjects.

• Book Jacket: Do Not Become Alarmed
    by Jeffrey Lent

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers