Reader reviews and comments on Tomcat In Love, plus links to write your own review.

Tomcat In Love

by Tim O'Brien

Tomcat In Love by Tim O'Brien

Sep 1998, 347 pages
    Aug 1999, 342 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Tomcat In Love

k@

Is it just me ... or does he, being Tim O'Brien, seem to know the reader, oh-too-well?
Or could it be Timothy Chippering?

<< Forever no longer means forever. Forever means for a while. Forevermeans untill a pretty young redhead comes along. And so you cry yourself to sleep. You have been betrayed not only by a man, but by your mother tongue. >>

shecat

I think this is an awesome book for anyone to read. Very hilarious and very touching at the same time. This book is truly a summer reading book, where you can just sit back and read. The plot is very good, and not very predictable. This book plays around with words in an amazing way. It also deals with "truth-untruth" element. It has a lot to offer. It is one of my most favorite books!!
Carlos Williamson

Pretty well-done. But O'Brien 's story telling sometimes got circulated.
Some part was irritating for me.

• Book Jacket: Rebellion
    by E Lockhart
  • Book Jacket: Jumping at Shadows
    Jumping at Shadows
    by Sasha Abramsky
    In September 2015, fourteen-year old Ahmed Mohamed was thrust into the national spotlight when the ...

Being Mortal by Atul Gawande

Love and Other Consolation Prizes
    by Jamie Ford

The Twelve-Mile Straight
    by Eleanor Henderson

Win If the Creek Don't Rise

If the Creek Don't Rise If the Creek Don't Rise

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Y Can't M A S P O O A S E