Reader reviews and comments on A Clash of Kings, plus links to write your own review.

A Clash of Kings

Sep 2000, 1056 pages

There is 1 reader review for A Clash of Kings

Anonymous

Rink Somerday
What a tremendous follow-up to A Game of Thrones!! There are some books you hate to put down but with Mr. Martin's books I feel like I am checking in with friends. He lets you care about the characters and keeps pace with them. There are no dry spots to this book!!!

• Book Jacket: The Perfectionists