Reader reviews and comments on Bag of Bones, plus links to write your own review.

Bag of Bones

by Stephen King

Bag of Bones by Stephen King X
Bag of Bones by Stephen King

Sep 1998, 529 pages
    May 1999, 732 pages

There are currently 13 reader reviews for Bag of Bones

Laura H.

I loved this book because it wasn't just a horror story, but it was also a love story, mixed with twists and turns. King's characterization is so detailed that the reader feels as if he/she knows the characters personally. Some of the foreshadowing he uses is actually creepy but keeps the reader reading!

This is a MasterPiece for the lovers of Stephen King. Although this was my second book it got me hooked to his style. The past is so wonderfully interwoven with the present bringing psychology, mystique and mystery into a most realistic setting. The first paragraph captivates to the last page. Excellent.

This is a really really great book ive read it up to 13 times because it just sticks to me

This book was excellent, it is written in first I felt like mike noonan (the main caracter)was there telling me his story. I read it in about 3 days, and I will probably read it again. It is by far my favorite stephen king book
Michelle H.

This book was excellent!! I've never been so intrigued and in suspense with any other book. Once you start reading it's hard to put it down. I give this book a very enthusiastically thumbs up!!!

It is great!! It didn't need blood or any of that stuff, it was well thought out and written.
Sara Antonelli

Hands down the best novel King has written to date. It is equally terrifying, mysterious, and touching, with a great ending.

As the master of the ghost story has done before, Stephen King's Bag of Bones gives the reader incredible suspense, bone-chilling jolts, and a cast of unforgettable characters and palpable setting. What makes Bag of Bones different, however, is the heart-retching story of a man's struggle with grief, longing, and his own ghosts amid a world saturated with the ghosts of the past. Anyone looking for a mystery, a ghost story, but most of all anyone looking for a beautiful, enduring love story, this one is for you.

• Book Jacket: Eat the Apple