Reader reviews and comments on Bag of Bones, plus links to write your own review.

by Stephen King

Sep 1998, 529 pages
    May 1999, 732 pages

There are currently 13 reader reviews for Bag of Bones

mary (06/06/10)

Bag of Bones
I did not like this book at all. Most of the story plot dragged and at times it was painful to read. I did muster myself to finish it and the big shabang was mediocre at best. This book is not the best by Mr. King and overall it is not a worthwhile read.
Laura H. (10/24/04)

I loved this book because it wasn't just a horror story, but it was also a love story, mixed with twists and turns. King's characterization is so detailed that the reader feels as if he/she knows the characters personally. Some of the foreshadowing he uses is actually creepy but keeps the reader reading!
Swinger (06/10/03)

This is a MasterPiece for the lovers of Stephen King. Although this was my second book it got me hooked to his style. The past is so wonderfully interwoven with the present bringing psychology, mystique and mystery into a most realistic setting. The first paragraph captivates to the last page. Excellent.
Sage (05/29/03)

This is a really really great book ive read it up to 13 times because it just sticks to me
Nick (05/08/03)

This book was excellent, it is written in first person....so I felt like mike noonan (the main caracter)was there telling me his story. I read it in about 3 days, and I will probably read it again. It is by far my favorite stephen king book
Michelle H. (03/11/03)

This book was excellent!! I've never been so intrigued and in suspense with any other book. Once you start reading it's hard to put it down. I give this book a very enthusiastically thumbs up!!!
Norma (11/14/02)

It is great!! It didn't need blood or any of that stuff, it was well thought out and written.
Chanel (10/05/02)

this book was and excellent and one of the best books i evern read. I love it becuase it keeps me awake and keep me turnin the page as well!

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

Rise
    by Cara Brookins

How a house built a family. An inspiring real-life story.

The Girl Before
    by JP Delaney

An enthralling psychological thriller of duplicity, death, and deception.

Win No Man's Land

No Man's Land
by Simon Tolkien

The Sellout
    by Paul Beatty
    Paul Beatty's The Sellout was one of those books that flew somewhat under the radar when it was...
  • Book Jacket: Ruler of the Night
    Ruler of the Night
    by David Morrell
    Amateur sleuth Thomas De Quincey is back in a mystery set in Victorian England. This time, he and ...
  • Book Jacket: A List of Cages