Reader reviews and comments on Bag of Bones, plus links to write your own review.

Bag of Bones

May 1999, 732 pages

There are currently 14 reader reviews for Bag of Bones

Mary

Bag of Bones
Great book, horrible movie!
Laura H.

I loved this book because it wasn't just a horror story, but it was also a love story, mixed with twists and turns. King's characterization is so detailed that the reader feels as if he/she knows the characters personally. Some of the foreshadowing he uses is actually creepy but keeps the reader reading!
Swinger

This is a MasterPiece for the lovers of Stephen King. Although this was my second book it got me hooked to his style. The past is so wonderfully interwoven with the present bringing psychology, mystique and mystery into a most realistic setting. The first paragraph captivates to the last page. Excellent.
Sage

This is a really really great book ive read it up to 13 times because it just sticks to me
Nick

This book was excellent, it is written in first person....so I felt like mike noonan (the main caracter)was there telling me his story. I read it in about 3 days, and I will probably read it again. It is by far my favorite stephen king book
Michelle H.

This book was excellent!! I've never been so intrigued and in suspense with any other book. Once you start reading it's hard to put it down. I give this book a very enthusiastically thumbs up!!!
Norma

It is great!! It didn't need blood or any of that stuff, it was well thought out and written.
Sara Antonelli

Hands down the best novel King has written to date. It is equally terrifying, mysterious, and touching, with a great ending.

Join & Save $10!

Discover books that entertain, engage & enlighten. One-year membership: $29

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: One Night Two Souls Went Walking
    One Night Two Souls Went Walking
    by Ellen Cooney
    In One Night Two Souls Went Walking, we follow a young interfaith chaplain as she carries out her ...
  • Book Jacket: Truthtelling
    Truthtelling
    by Lynne Schwartz
    The word "unsayable" can mean something is too vast to be put into words. Alternatively, it can ...
  • Book Jacket: The Book Collectors
    The Book Collectors
    by Delphine Minoui
    About halfway through The Book Collectors, I was disappointed. I came into the book with a ...
  • Book Jacket: Blue Sky Kingdom
    Blue Sky Kingdom
    by Bruce Kirkby
    Who hasn't dreamed of escaping all of the trappings of today's modern life and finding a secluded, ...

The Blind Light
    by Stuart Evers

A multigenerational story about two families bound together by the tides of history.

The Exiles
by Christina Baker Kline
Win This Book!
Win Jack

Return to Gilead with Jack, the instant New York Times bestseller

Enter to win Marilynne Robinson's latest novel in her classic series.

I G I O Ear A O T O