Reader reviews and comments on The First Eagle, plus links to write your own review.

The First Eagle

Jul 1999, 319 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The First Eagle

Eagle Boy Zephier

Mystery Analysis
It is a good book to read.

Lonna Schmidt
Again, Tony Hillerman has written an intriguing novel about the Navaho people and those wonderful police officers Jim Chee and Joe Leaphorn. Though one of his shorter novels, the plot quickly takes shape and you are left guessing "whodunit". Though I have to admit, I did guess before the end! This book has a scary premise and will leave you wondering if it really will happen! I recommend it heartily!

• Book Jacket: And The Ocean Was Our Sky
    An Absolutely Remarkable Thing
    by Hank Green

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

The Kinship of Secrets