Reader reviews and comments on Ghost Moon, plus links to write your own review.

Ghost Moon

by Karen Robards

Ghost Moon by Karen Robards X
Ghost Moon by Karen Robards

Feb 2000, 368 pages
    Oct 2001, 448 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Ghost Moon

adrienne

WOW! I loved Ghost Moon so much! iread it in 2 days. I just couldn't put the book down! It really is a GREAT read. And I was shcoked at whom the killer was. And that Seth well damn he sounded sexy! Im sorry i just had to add that. But DO pick this book up its my fav one of hers so far.
becka

What a great book! Extremely creepy yet had a bit spice of love!
Pluz, who would have known that who the killer would turn out to be without flipping the pages back to the end of the book??Therefore every page is exciting!!!
marissa

i enjoyed this book very much.. it was suspenseful and you wouldn't have guessed the killer until the end.. i couldn't put it down... i also like Maggy's Child just as much
Sara

I thought this book was really good! I enjoyed very much!
v masse

• Book Jacket: A Ladder to the Sky
    A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne
    Of our 44 First Impression readers, 32 gave A Ladder to the Sky a four- or five-star review for an ...
  • Book Jacket: In Extremis
    And The Ocean Was Our Sky
    by Patrick Ness

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Win Severance