Reader reviews and comments on The Hammer of Eden, plus links to write your own review.

The Hammer of Eden

by Ken Follett

The Hammer of Eden by Ken Follett

Sep 1998, 404 pages
    Nov 1999, 436 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for The Hammer of Eden

Petey Pablo

This was a very good book that kept you guessing who the real good guy's were throughout the whole novel. Great Ken Follett fiction
deep toot

the book was superb; it leaves me wanting more. It is a story of suspense and intrigue
Eppy

One of the best 50 books of all time. Outstanding characterization, plot flow, feel.
Terrell Sutton

I could not put this book down. While walking on campus I found myself bumping into people because i wouldn't look up. Adventure plus a little "romance" is always good. Ken Follett is a truly amazing author, so if you like this one I suggest you read all of his books.
Parag Shirodkar

In this book ken follet maintains a taut suspense, while maintaining the continuity , he keeps creating questions and doubts in the readers mind , when the previos doubts are cleared new arise. until the book ends in a powerful though somewhat sad climax. he has also surpassed himself in prose and description together with that uncanny ability to thrill

• Book Jacket: Happiness
    Happiness
    by Heather Harpham
    Of the 53 reviews submitted for Happiness, 49 readers rated it a four- or five-star book for an ...
    My Name Is Leon
    by Kit De Waal
  • Book Jacket: New People
    New People
    by Danzy Senna

Little Nothing by Marisa Silver

A stunning, provocative new novel from New York Times bestselling author Marisa Silver

Young Jane Young