Reader reviews and comments on The Hammer of Eden, plus links to write your own review.

The Hammer of Eden

by Ken Follett

The Hammer of Eden by Ken Follett X
The Hammer of Eden by Ken Follett

Sep 1998, 404 pages
    Nov 1999, 436 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for The Hammer of Eden

Petey Pablo

This was a very good book that kept you guessing who the real good guy's were throughout the whole novel. Great Ken Follett fiction
deep toot

the book was superb; it leaves me wanting more. It is a story of suspense and intrigue
Eppy

One of the best 50 books of all time. Outstanding characterization, plot flow, feel.
Terrell Sutton

I could not put this book down. While walking on campus I found myself bumping into people because i wouldn't look up. Adventure plus a little "romance" is always good. Ken Follett is a truly amazing author, so if you like this one I suggest you read all of his books.
Parag Shirodkar

In this book ken follet maintains a taut suspense, while maintaining the continuity , he keeps creating questions and doubts in the readers mind , when the previos doubts are cleared new arise. until the book ends in a powerful though somewhat sad climax. he has also surpassed himself in prose and description together with that uncanny ability to thrill

• Book Jacket: The Heavens
    The Heavens
    by Sandra Newman
    I've been a big fan of Sandra Newman's writing ever since reading her 2014 novel The Country of Ice ...
  • Book Jacket: Sugar Run
    Sugar Run
    by Mesha Maren
    Mesha Maren's debut novel is a plunge into the depths of the dark Southern gothic with pulsing and ...
  • Book Jacket: Code Name Lise
    Code Name Lise
    by Larry Loftis
    Odette Sansom (1912 – 1995), a Frenchwoman married to a British man and living in the English ...
  • Book Jacket: Watch Us Rise
    Watch Us Rise
    by Renee Watson, Ellen Hagen
    Jasmine and Chelsea are about to enter their junior year at New York City's progressive Amsterdam ...

Book Club
Girls Burn Brighter
by Shobha Rao

An extraordinary and heart-rending tale of two girls with all the odds against them.

American Princess
    by Stephanie Marie Thornton

Rated 4.9 stars by BookBrowse members - one of the highest scores of all time!

Book Club Giveaway!
Win The Summer Country

Win up to 12 copies to share with friends or your book club!

A sweeping epic of lost love, lies, jealousy, and rebellion set in colonial Barbados.

C I Next T G