Reader reviews and comments on The Hammer of Eden, plus links to write your own review.

The Hammer of Eden

by Ken Follett

The Hammer of Eden by Ken Follett

Sep 1998, 404 pages
    Nov 1999, 436 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for The Hammer of Eden

Petey Pablo (12/09/04)

This was a very good book that kept you guessing who the real good guy's were throughout the whole novel. Great Ken Follett fiction
deep toot (12/02/04)

the book was superb; it leaves me wanting more. It is a story of suspense and intrigue
Eppy (03/31/03)

One of the best 50 books of all time. Outstanding characterization, plot flow, feel.
Parag Shirodkar (10/22/02)

In this book ken follet maintains a taut suspense, while maintaining the continuity , he keeps creating questions and doubts in the readers mind , when the previos doubts are cleared new arise. until the book ends in a powerful though somewhat sad climax. he has also surpassed himself in prose and description together with that uncanny ability to thrill
Terrell Sutton (10/21/02)

I could not put this book down. While walking on campus I found myself bumping into people because i wouldn't look up. Adventure plus a little "romance" is always good. Ken Follett is a truly amazing author, so if you like this one I suggest you read all of his books.

Discover your next great read here

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

If there is anything more dangerous to the life of the mind than having no independent commitment to ideas...

Y S M B, I'll S Y