Reader reviews and comments on High Five, plus links to write your own review.

High Five

A Stephanie Plum Mystery

by Janet Evanovich

High Five by Janet Evanovich

Jun 1999, 292 pages
    Jun 2000, 255 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for High Five

Donna

Waiting for book seven in paperback. Books one through six are all fives!!!! If you like quirky characters and off the wall humour with your mysteries you won't go wrong with this read.
pointereader

Farfetched but Funny
Just turn off your instincts that go "no way that would happen" and enjoy. I smiled a lot while reading this, always a good sign. At one point I laughed out loud (her family scenes are hilarious--I still chuckle when I think about the scene involving her grandma and the stun gun). This is the first Stephanie Plum book I've read, and it definitely made me want to pick up another one. If you like Sue Grafton's alphabet series, you'll like this. It's Grafton with more romance and humor.

All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood

Never Coming Back
    by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F