Reader reviews and comments on High Five, plus links to write your own review.

High Five

Jun 2000, 255 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for High Five

pointereader (03/03/07)

Farfetched but Funny
Just turn off your instincts that go "no way that would happen" and enjoy. I smiled a lot while reading this, always a good sign. At one point I laughed out loud (her family scenes are hilarious--I still chuckle when I think about the scene involving her grandma and the stun gun). This is the first Stephanie Plum book I've read, and it definitely made me want to pick up another one. If you like Sue Grafton's alphabet series, you'll like this. It's Grafton with more romance and humor.
Donna (05/09/02)

Waiting for book seven in paperback. Books one through six are all fives!!!! If you like quirky characters and off the wall humour with your mysteries you won't go wrong with this read.

• Book Jacket: All We Have Left
    by Louise Penny
  • Book Jacket: Homegoing
    Homegoing
    by Yaa Gyasi

Music is the pleasure the human mind experiences from counting without being aware that it is counting

The Big Holiday Wordplay: