Reader reviews and comments on Angels & Demons, plus links to write your own review.

Angels & Demons

by Dan Brown

Angels & Demons by Dan Brown

May 2000, 480 pages
    Jun 2001, 480 pages

There are currently 56 reader reviews for Angels & Demons

Joseph Sta Ana

Angels and Demons
Angels and Demons is a very fascinating read. In the two days it took for me to read it, it really kept to the edge of my seat; it was something really worth reading. The chase, the mystery and cleverness of the Illuminati and the modern world is a clever take on history. After reading it, it kept me baffled if all the facts are real, just like how Michael Crichton does on his books and stories. The story itself is the Illuminati Diamond; readers can't help but stare at it's wonderful ingenuity.
shubhangi

best book by brown
Best book ever, for a fact-loving as well as mystery-loving person.
enakshie

awesome read
It is an exceptionally good book and the various facts and twists makes it a fun read . A book impossible to put down . I was really addicted to it and finished it in just 2 days. I would seriously like to read more books similar to ANGELS AND DEMONS.
a fantabulous thriller.......
Tany Thomas

thrilling.......
this is the best book i have ever read....this is a superb thriller......hats off to dan brown for this wonderful creation.he has written this with a meticulous planning and every scientific invention mentioned in this book is true..i cant express my feelings....its simply superb and thrilling
Finfayet Frost

Angels and Demons
Angels and Demons is a page turner from the very beginning. It contains a little bit of everything including a little romance, drama, science fiction and lots of action. But what had my eyes glued to the pages was the amount of mysteries and questions that came with every moment. If you're worried about getting lost, this book didn't have so many characters that you couldn't keep up but it didn't have so little to where it was too intimate to focus on the main plot. For those who like to watch the movies because reading is just not your thing, read the book because the movie is really just not worth it. To say the movie was terrible would be an understatement. So if you're looking for the next great book for your book club or you're just tired of the same old love stories spice it up and learn about anti matter and what happens in the selection of the pope process when every candidate is kidnapped because of religion, in Angels and Demons.
Sharveen E. Coils

Amazing Read
Angels and Demons was an amazing read. The characters are thoroughly fleshed out with their own unique personality and emotional drives that keep them focused on their goals. The story itself is very plot-driven and the suspense never seems to end. If you enjoy novels in which many plots all come together to form a great story or you simply like action-packed thrillers, pick up Angels and Demons and get comfortable. You are going to find it hard to put this book down.
garima

awesome!
Well researched plot! Gripping storyline! I became so engrossed in the book that I couldn't have any work done before finishing it. Then I read it again! It's a page turner. Its a thriller, mystery and theology all put together. I liked it very much.
champ03

Left in awe
This book is one of the very few that have been able to hold my interest all the way through. Dan Brown does an excellent job creating a fictional story in a very historical setting. The facts and details are absolutely stunning. I loved reading this book. I'm reading it again right now.

Being Mortal by Atul Gawande

Never Coming Back
    by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F