Reader reviews and comments on My Grandfather's Blessings, plus links to write your own review.

My Grandfather's Blessings

Stories of Strength, Refuge and Belonging

by Rachel Naomi Remen M.D.

My Grandfather's Blessings

• Published:
    Apr 2000, 368 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for My Grandfather's Blessings

Joan (08/09/12)

Ispiratioal
This book is truly a inspiration. It points out how much in life we take for granted. There is that part of all of us that ignores the good that we encounter every day.
J. Scott Strauss, MS (07/16/04)

A wonderful book to live by! I strongly recommend MY GRANDFATHER'S BLESSINGS to people who have undergone or undergoing drastic life changes. I am a person who have been through major life changes because of chronic physical and mental disabilities and have find this book as a helpful tool in reminding me how life itself is a blessing. Dr. Remen's experiences and style as outlined in this book is a "bible" in itself.

• Book Jacket: A Great Reckoning
    by Yaa Gyasi
  • Book Jacket: When Breath Becomes Air
    When Breath Becomes Air
    by Paul Kalanithi

Finishing second in the Olympics gets you silver. Finishing second in politics gets you oblivion.

The Big Holiday Wordplay: