Reader reviews and comments on My Grandfather's Blessings, plus links to write your own review.

My Grandfather's Blessings

Stories of Strength, Refuge and Belonging

by Rachel Naomi Remen M.D.

My Grandfather's Blessings by Rachel Naomi Remen M.D. X
My Grandfather's Blessings by Rachel Naomi Remen M.D.

• Published:
    Apr 2000, 368 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for My Grandfather's Blessings

Joan

Ispiratioal
This book is truly a inspiration. It points out how much in life we take for granted. There is that part of all of us that ignores the good that we encounter every day.
J. Scott Strauss, MS

A wonderful book to live by! I strongly recommend MY GRANDFATHER'S BLESSINGS to people who have undergone or undergoing drastic life changes. I am a person who have been through major life changes because of chronic physical and mental disabilities and have find this book as a helpful tool in reminding me how life itself is a blessing. Dr. Remen's experiences and style as outlined in this book is a "bible" in itself.

• Book Jacket: Let It Bang
    by Hank Green
  • Book Jacket: Waiting for Eden
    Waiting for Eden
    by Elliot Ackerman
    Elliot Ackerman's latest novel, Waiting for Eden, follows Marine Eden Malcom as his death ...

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

The Kinship of Secrets