Reader reviews and comments on How To Know God, plus links to write your own review.

How To Know God

The Soul's Journey Into The Mystery of Mysteries

by Deepak Chopra M.D.

How To Know God by Deepak Chopra M.D. X
How To Know God by Deepak Chopra M.D.

Feb 2000, 320 pages
    Feb 2001, 336 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for How To Know God

Devendra Tak

This is atleast Chopra's most ambitious book if not his most useful book. It will benefit all the people who read it, whether they believe in God or not. It will also benefit all the people who read it because it offers a platform for one to analyse where one has reached in the self-discovery or `growth' process. Since growth and evolution are inevitable, it's best to get as much of an handle on it as we can.
Read this book and keep re-reading it because it -- like life -- is a gift you cannot but accept
Ernesto Servin

God is in the very deepside of our souls, if we take a few moments once in a while just to listen to our sole and analize sincerely the way we act, we are in touch with GOD.
ernesto

It is a good book,to think more often about our selfes to digest the religion more simple, and follow the fundamental things in it.

Love and Other Consolation Prizes
    by D.B. John
  • Book Jacket: The Abbot's Tale
    The Abbot's Tale
    by Conn Iggulden
    The Abbot's Tale purports to be a re-discovered manuscript written by a real historical figure,...

Salt Houses by Hala Alyan

Me, Myself and Them
    by Dan Mooney

A fresh, funny and heart-wrenching story about human connection and the power of friendship.

Win A Place for Us