Reader reviews and comments on How To Know God, plus links to write your own review.

How To Know God

The Soul's Journey Into The Mystery of Mysteries

by Deepak Chopra M.D.

How To Know God by Deepak Chopra M.D.

Feb 2000, 320 pages
    Feb 2001, 336 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for How To Know God

Ernesto Servin (01/26/05)

God is in the very deepside of our souls, if we take a few moments once in a while just to listen to our sole and analize sincerely the way we act, we are in touch with GOD.
ernesto (01/26/05)

It is a good book,to think more often about our selfes to digest the religion more simple, and follow the fundamental things in it.
Devendra Tak (12/19/02)

This is atleast Chopra's most ambitious book if not his most useful book. It will benefit all the people who read it, whether they believe in God or not. It will also benefit all the people who read it because it offers a platform for one to analyse where one has reached in the self-discovery or `growth' process. Since growth and evolution are inevitable, it's best to get as much of an handle on it as we can.
Read this book and keep re-reading it because it -- like life -- is a gift you cannot but accept

• Book Jacket: The Dark Flood Rises

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Idealism increases in direct proportion to ones distance from the problem.

O My D B