Reader reviews and comments on In Falling Snow, plus links to write your own review.

In Falling Snow

by Mary-Rose MacColl

In Falling Snow by Mary-Rose MacColl

Not Yet Rated
  • Paperback:
    Aug 2013, 464 pages

Kim Kovacs

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

I always find it more difficult to say the things I mean than the things I don't.

O My D B