Reader reviews and comments on If You Find Me, plus links to write your own review.

If You Find Me

Sharry Wright

There is 1 reader review for If You Find Me

Power Reviewer Diane S.

If you find me
This debut novel, written for the young adult genre, is a very compelling and poignant novel. The heroine is a very strong but bruised, physically and mentally, character who is not a vampire or shape-shifter, or a fallen angel. In fact, that it is not, is another reason I found this novel refreshing. That is not to say that horrible things do not happen, although they are told in flashbacks and memories, but it also shows that things can work out. That a path can be changed, and for the good. That a family can be made up of many different parts and still work. Look forward to seeing where Murdoch goes next with her fiction as this was a very good first outing.

Parental Child Abduction