MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on The Interestings, plus links to write your own review.

The Interestings

Elizabeth Whitmore Funk

There is 1 reader review for The Interestings

Jeanh (07/25/13)

Not that interesting
I stopped halfway through this book, which I never do. It wasn't the writing; that was quite good. It was the characters, who whined and moaned through their (mostly) privileged lives. I'm sorry, but I've read this story line before...and if it improved past the middle, that's a lesson for the author.

New York City in the 1970s

by Simon Tolkien

• Book Jacket: A Question of Mercy
    A Question of Mercy
    by Elizabeth Cox
    Authors leave little gifts for readers, which seem to turn up at the exact right moment. Perhaps a ...
  • Book Jacket: The Terranauts
    The Terranauts
    by T.C. Boyle
    In an increasingly noisy and fractious world, the idea of "getting away from it all" holds ...
    The Gardens of Consolation
    by Parisa Reza
    The Gardens of Consolation introduces 12-year-old Talla, and her 20-year-old husband Sadar, as they ...

H W S W T Devil S H A L S