Reader reviews and comments on The Interestings, plus links to write your own review.

The Interestings

Elizabeth Whitmore Funk

There is 1 reader review for The Interestings

Jeanh (07/25/13)

Not that interesting
I stopped halfway through this book, which I never do. It wasn't the writing; that was quite good. It was the characters, who whined and moaned through their (mostly) privileged lives. I'm sorry, but I've read this story line before...and if it improved past the middle, that's a lesson for the author.

New York City in the 1970s

by Arlie Russell Hochschild
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    After receiving a letter from his childhood friend's father, Aaron Falk, a Melbourne police officer ...

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

He who opens a door, closes a prison

K Your F C