Reader reviews and comments on Atlantis Found, plus links to write your own review.

Atlantis Found

Feb 2001, 600 pages

There are currently 16 reader reviews for Atlantis Found

Tonya (10/19/07)

Not Quite done but...
I am still reading this book, and I find it fun, thrilling, and an intriguely written story. It keeps you reading from chapter to chapter. If I didn't have such a busy life, I would be done by now. If you like the legends of Atlantis, along with government intrigue and mystries, then this book will definately be the one to read!
Ashley Anne Brown (01/28/05)

This was my first Clive Cussler book, and I couldn't put it down. I've always been in love with myths and legends, and stories about Atlantis is no exception. I'm in love with reading and Clive Cussler has a brand new fan.

I've always dreamed of being a writer and its books like these that make us want to fallow in the footsteps of famous writers such as yourself.

A wonderful book,A great read, and a page turner all the way!!!!

Nick forshaw (10/29/04)

This book is yet another remarkable piece of work by mr Cussler. As with all his works (with an exception or 2) I was completely absorbed from the begining to the end.All the other reviews say it all......So I shall move on to GOLDEN BUDDHA the first in a series called the oregon files. Fans will recall that at the end of FLOOD TIDE, Dirk and al ran into the crew of a seemingly old cargo ship...THE OREGON, captained by Juan cabrillo....the crew form members of "THE CORPORATION" a highly skilled band of mercenaries bent on doing good deeds in the global arena, making a few bucks on the side as they go. GOLDEN BHUDDA has no page on this excellent site so the synopsis is this.The corporation must find and return the sacred golden buddha to tibet....its spiritual home whilst simultaneously ousting the occupying chinese and restoring the Dalai lama to power....without upsetting the russians or local law enforcement.....Easy huh?. What results is a book that Surpassed even MY die-hard fan wildest expectations. I am waiting with baited breath for the second book in the series "SACRED STONE". I hope people dont mind me using space for trojan odyssey to write this brief review....but as I sais....there is no page for oregon files books....yet.....And I would hate cussler fans to be un-informed about this phenomenal piece of work.To all you Numa ...and soon to be corporation fans out there....enjoy and keep reading.
Sean Johanasburg (06/02/04)

It's Tops, if you haven't read this bok you have got a problem, READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feroz (11/09/03)

5 outa 5.......Is this book for real! its great!

Mr.Cussler, the first Dirk Pitt Adventure book that I read was the childrens version of ICEBERG. I got the childrens version of ICEBERG at one of my school book fairs where they try to encurage kids to read for at least one hour a night. I got it for free to. I liked your story so much that I had my mom bring me to the nearest book store to trade in my James Bond book for NIGHT PROBE! Although it was hard for me to read it because you hardly had Dirk Pitt in any of the book until the last two parts I really liked those last two parts. But all the other Dirk Pitt Adventure books I have read have been really cool. I really like how you make your reader feel like they're actully wacthing the characters preform they're actions. That's why I like your Dirk Pitt Adventure books. Infact I like your writing so much that if I have to go one week without reading of Dirk Pitt's adventures I start to go mad. Is there really going to be a Dirk Pitt movie on SAHARA? I really want to know because I just read it so I know whats going on in the movies. Also, do you know where I can find the TV Dirk Pitt movie RAISE THE TITANIC! I am planing to read Alantis Found next. I don't agree with that 17 year old who says that you only write good for 1/3rd of the book and write bad for the last 2/3rds. Though others will not agree with me I say that you write perfect for all 3/3rds of the book. I only read books that aren't Dirk Pitt Adventure books when waiting to get another one. I am your NUMBER ONE fan. I know that ALANTIS FOUND is a great book because all your books are great. No not great... they're a work of story art. I would really like to get your autograph.
Nathaniel Trowbridge (11/06/03)

I swear, the book was almost impossible to put down. My mom even had to threaten to throw it away so she could get me to do my chores!!! If you read this book, you wouldn't be able to put it down either!! A MUST HAVE!!!!!
Caleb (08/27/03)

My Grandmother got me started on Clive Cusslers' "Dirk Pitt Adventure Novels" about two weeks ago. I started with High Tide, and have moved on to read 5 others, including "Atlantis Found." I haven't been let down yet. Mr. Cussler gives detailed descriptions on characters and places. Unlike many other writers, his books don't have long, boring, dragging parts. Read any of the Dirk Pitt novels, you'll be hooked.

Dedicated Reader,

Caleb
Goodza (08/11/03)

This book was great. I could not put it down. My mother had to take it of me and lock it in her room to get me to put it down and do my chores.

A great read for any on that likes suspence and thrills.

• Book Jacket: Here I Am
    Commonwealth
    by Ann Patchett

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

Darling Days
    by iO Tillett Wright

Circling the Sun
by Paula McLain

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review