Reader reviews and comments on The Malice of Fortune, plus links to write your own review.

The Malice of Fortune

Elizabeth Whitmore Funk

There is 1 reader review for The Malice of Fortune

Diane S.

Malice of Fortune
Set in one of my favorite periods in history, the Renaissance, Ennis delivers a fascinating story. Full of historical figures, Da Vinci, Machiavelli, and the corruptible Borgia, the reader is treated to a novel that fully immerses them in this time period; the sights, sounds and full political machinations. What a fascinating time this was; the church all powerful and trying to stay that way, some of the greatest thinkers and philosophers are present and change is everywhere. This was a fantastic novel, very detailed and full of depth. Appreciated the afterword where much is explained. Highly recommend for historical fiction fans.

The House of Borgia

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E