Reader reviews and comments on The Target, plus links to write your own review.

The Target

by Catherine Coulter

The Target

Apr 1998, 372 pages
    Aug 1999, 400 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Target

Amber S. (12/13/04)

This book is one of the best books I have ever read. I recommend this book to anyone!!
Anonymous (08/12/01)

Just got through reading this book - it was wonderful! Just enough romance to keep you smiling and enough suspense to keep you wanting to turn the pages as fast as you could read. I read the "The Maze" before this and was thrilled to find some of the characters from this book included. Can't wait to read her next thriller "The Edge."
Anonymous (08/12/01)

Lynda Youngblood
I read "The Maze" first and it was wonderful. When I bought "The Target" and started to read it, it turned out to be a logical extension of the Maze. Fast paced, lot's of suspense, and an occasional warm fuzzy to keep the romantic in all of us interested. I have several Coulter books and find it very hard to put them down and go to bed. I will read till I drop. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give this Coulter a 9. Vintage, just plain Vintage Coulter. Read it you'll love it. I'd like to see Catherine expand on Dillon. Dillon's beginnings would make a very good book. Where and why did he develop the computer skills. What precipitated his choices in life. Just curious.

• Book Jacket: So Say the Fallen
    by Brit Bennett
    by Tom Jackson

North of Crazy
    by Neltje

The remarkable life of a woman who carves her own singular path.

by Paulette Jiles

Les Parisiennes
    by Anne Sebba

How the women of Paris lived, loved, and died under Nazi occupation.