Reader reviews and comments on The Target, plus links to write your own review.

The Target

by Catherine Coulter

The Target by Catherine Coulter X
The Target by Catherine Coulter

Apr 1998, 372 pages
    Aug 1999, 400 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Target

Amber S.

This book is one of the best books I have ever read. I recommend this book to anyone!!

Beth
Just got through reading this book - it was wonderful! Just enough romance to keep you smiling and enough suspense to keep you wanting to turn the pages as fast as you could read. I read the "The Maze" before this and was thrilled to find some of the characters from this book included. Can't wait to read her next thriller "The Edge."

Lynda Youngblood
I read "The Maze" first and it was wonderful. When I bought "The Target" and started to read it, it turned out to be a logical extension of the Maze. Fast paced, lot's of suspense, and an occasional warm fuzzy to keep the romantic in all of us interested. I have several Coulter books and find it very hard to put them down and go to bed. I will read till I drop. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give this Coulter a 9. Vintage, just plain Vintage Coulter. Read it you'll love it. I'd like to see Catherine expand on Dillon. Dillon's beginnings would make a very good book. Where and why did he develop the computer skills. What precipitated his choices in life. Just curious.

• Book Jacket: Vita Nostra
    A Spark of Light
    by Jodi Picoult

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

Win Severance