Reader reviews and comments on The Target, plus links to write your own review.

The Target

by Catherine Coulter

The Target by Catherine Coulter

Apr 1998, 372 pages
    Aug 1999, 400 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Target

Amber S. (12/13/04)

This book is one of the best books I have ever read. I recommend this book to anyone!!
Anonymous (08/12/01)

Beth
Just got through reading this book - it was wonderful! Just enough romance to keep you smiling and enough suspense to keep you wanting to turn the pages as fast as you could read. I read the "The Maze" before this and was thrilled to find some of the characters from this book included. Can't wait to read her next thriller "The Edge."
Anonymous (08/12/01)

Lynda Youngblood
I read "The Maze" first and it was wonderful. When I bought "The Target" and started to read it, it turned out to be a logical extension of the Maze. Fast paced, lot's of suspense, and an occasional warm fuzzy to keep the romantic in all of us interested. I have several Coulter books and find it very hard to put them down and go to bed. I will read till I drop. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give this Coulter a 9. Vintage, just plain Vintage Coulter. Read it you'll love it. I'd like to see Catherine expand on Dillon. Dillon's beginnings would make a very good book. Where and why did he develop the computer skills. What precipitated his choices in life. Just curious.

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you

O My D B