Reader reviews and comments on Tell the Wolves I'm Home, plus links to write your own review.

Tell the Wolves I'm Home

by Carol Rifka Brunt

Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt

Jun 2012, 368 pages
    Jun 2013, 384 pages

Stacey Brownlie

There is 1 reader review for Tell the Wolves I'm Home

Power Reviewer Diane S. (05/25/12)

Tell the Wolves I'm Home
June is such a wonderful character, a 14 yr. old trying to find her way and secure in the knowledge that she is loved by her Uncle Finn who dies of aids. This is a thought-provoking book about the complicated relationships in a family and how little we actually know abut those who are closest to us. It is a moving story that slowly peels away the secret faces and inner thoughts of those we think we know. The many different ways people handle grief. It is a marvelous debut by a talented new author. It was really quite stunning.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things.

Y S M B, I'll S Y