Reader reviews and comments on Tell the Wolves I'm Home, plus links to write your own review.

Tell the Wolves I'm Home

Stacey Brownlie

There is 1 reader review for Tell the Wolves I'm Home

Power Reviewer Diane S.

Tell the Wolves I'm Home
June is such a wonderful character, a 14 yr. old trying to find her way and secure in the knowledge that she is loved by her Uncle Finn who dies of aids. This is a thought-provoking book about the complicated relationships in a family and how little we actually know abut those who are closest to us. It is a moving story that slowly peels away the secret faces and inner thoughts of those we think we know. The many different ways people handle grief. It is a marvelous debut by a talented new author. It was really quite stunning.

• Book Jacket: New People