Reader reviews and comments on Tell the Wolves I'm Home, plus links to write your own review.

Tell the Wolves I'm Home

by Carol Rifka Brunt

Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt

Jun 2012, 368 pages
    Jun 2013, 384 pages

Stacey Brownlie

There is 1 reader review for Tell the Wolves I'm Home

Power Reviewer Diane S. (05/25/12)

Tell the Wolves I'm Home
June is such a wonderful character, a 14 yr. old trying to find her way and secure in the knowledge that she is loved by her Uncle Finn who dies of aids. This is a thought-provoking book about the complicated relationships in a family and how little we actually know abut those who are closest to us. It is a moving story that slowly peels away the secret faces and inner thoughts of those we think we know. The many different ways people handle grief. It is a marvelous debut by a talented new author. It was really quite stunning.

• Book Jacket: Perfect Little World
    Perfect Little World
    by Kevin Wilson
    It might be the beginning of a tragic story: Izzy Poole falls in love with her mentally unstable ...
  • Book Jacket: Pachinko

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

The dirtiest book of all is the expurgated book

K Your F C