Reader reviews and comments on Summer Sisters, plus links to write your own review.

Summer Sisters

May 1999, 416 pages

There are currently 39 reader reviews for Summer Sisters

Chloe

Awesome!
I love this book. I am a teenager and I never used to read books before, until last summer of '08. My Aunt gave me this book to read while I was staying there, I read it and loved it! I've read it at least 5 times in the last few months, every time I finish reading it I just want to read it again and again. I love this book, I can't put it down. When I first read it and finished the book it lead me to read other books, but none of them compared to this one. It's just so...addicting. I can't get enough of it. My Aunt gave it to me because she knew I loved it so much.
dblue11

summer sisters
I have read that book like 5 or 6 times since I have gotten it,which was like last year! If I could I would give it a 1,000,000 percent for best book in the world!
Yana

A touching, romantic adventurous story that will have you glued to every page!
Andrea

This book was as exciting to read as any of the other books i have read.
Nicole

The book was fascinating. Its a book you can read over and over again. It is hard to put it down once you start reading it.
Kimberly Williams

Gets better every time you read the book! I have read it twice now...
Jessica

Summer Sisters really captured my attention and made me feel like "woah..same here" i may only be 15, but when i read the book I never wanted to put it down. Its funny because i read it while at my Best friends cottage. Wehave been best friends since grade 2...I go to her cottage every summer...were just like Victoria and Caitlin. The book captured my attention and its all i could think about...i can read it over and over and never get bored.
Lola

One of the best books I ever read! I have to admit that I was totally shocked at the ending, left wondering if perhaps there could be a sequel, then realizing that some things are better left as they are. Absolutely loved the book, and I just couldn't put it down. The entire story is relatable to my life and the friends that I had growing up. Sometimes you want to hate Caitlin but at other times you just have to love her for who she is. I highly recomend this book : )

• Book Jacket: The Perfectionists