Reader reviews and comments on A Monster Calls, plus links to write your own review.

A Monster Calls

Stacey Brownlie

There are currently 3 reader reviews for A Monster Calls

ellouse

the monster calls
This book is great and always worth a read. I want to stop reading, it is a bit sad and maybe scary for some, but it was a great book from Patrick Ness and every one would love this book! And thank you for reading, have a read of THE MONSTER CALLS it is BRILLIANT !
Eizabeth rose

A Monster Calls
This book is thrilling at the beginning, then is calms for a while, then it changes almost completely! If you like books like that, this book may very well be for you.
Diane S.

A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
What an absolutely incredible and heartfelt book. Connor and his monster are unforgettable. Highly recommend. Although this is classified as YA, all ages will find this book and Connor endearing.

The Short Life of Siobhan Dowd

by Patricia Hampl

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya & Elizabeth Weil

A riveting story of survival, and the power of stories to save us.

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes