Reader reviews and comments on Wonderstruck, plus links to write your own review.

Wonderstruck

Amy Reading

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Wonderstruck

Lauren Kelly

Truly Outstanding
While I was reading "Wonderstruck", I finished the book (about 600 pages) in four hours because I could not put the book down. The way Ben connects to Rose is so amazing and uncanny, which I thought was great. Absolutely in the top three!
Sara Fletcher

WonderStruck
Wonderstruck is a amazing powerful sad book it's really interesting and I LOVE IT!
KerryAnna

Wonderstuck
I love this book it's one of my favorite books I ever read I just love it
katie

best book
I love the book my teacher is reading it to us it's the best one ever!
jackie:)

cool
It's pretty great! :)

Deaf Cinema

• Book Jacket: Calypso
    Calypso
    by David Sedaris
    David Sedaris' Calypso is every bit as hilarious and irreverent, as clever and incisive, as ...
  • Book Jacket: The Word Is Murder

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E