Reader reviews and comments on Wonderstruck, plus links to write your own review.

Wonderstruck

Amy Reading

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Wonderstruck

Lauren Kelly

Truly Outstanding
While I was reading "Wonderstruck", I finished the book (about 600 pages) in four hours because I could not put the book down. The way Ben connects to Rose is so amazing and uncanny, which I thought was great. Absolutely in the top three!
Sara Fletcher

WonderStruck
Wonderstruck is a amazing powerful sad book it's really interesting and I LOVE IT!
KerryAnna

Wonderstuck
I love this book it's one of my favorite books I ever read I just love it
katie

best book
I love the book my teacher is reading it to us it's the best one ever!
jackie:)

cool
It's pretty great! :)

Deaf Cinema

• Book Jacket: Sunburn
    Sunburn
    by Laura Lippman
    Crime writer Laura Lippman is both prolific and versatile. After spending years as a reporter for ...
  • Book Jacket: The Wife Between Us
    The Wife Between Us
    by Sarah Pekkanen, Greer Hendricks
    The Wife Between Us is an intriguing collaboration between first-time novelist Greer Hendricks and ...
  • Book Jacket: The Wife Between Us