Reader reviews and comments on Wonderstruck, plus links to write your own review.

Wonderstruck

Amy Reading

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Wonderstruck

Lauren Kelly

Truly Outstanding
While I was reading "Wonderstruck", I finished the book (about 600 pages) in four hours because I could not put the book down. The way Ben connects to Rose is so amazing and uncanny, which I thought was great. Absolutely in the top three!
Sara Fletcher

WonderStruck
Wonderstruck is a amazing powerful sad book it's really interesting and I LOVE IT!
KerryAnna

Wonderstuck
I love this book it's one of my favorite books I ever read I just love it
katie

best book
I love the book my teacher is reading it to us it's the best one ever!
jackie:)

by Sarah Schmidt

Cruel Beautiful World by Caroline Leavitt

Happiness
    by Heather Harpham

A love story that follows a one-of-a-kind family through twists of fate that require nearly unimaginable choices.

Win Hame