Reader reviews and comments on Wonderstruck, plus links to write your own review.

Wonderstruck

Amy Reading

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Wonderstruck

Lauren Kelly (08/29/15)

Truly Outstanding
While I was reading "Wonderstruck", I finished the book (about 600 pages) in four hours because I could not put the book down. The way Ben connects to Rose is so amazing and uncanny, which I thought was great. Absolutely in the top three!
Sara Fletcher (08/28/14)

WonderStruck
Wonderstruck is a amazing powerful sad book it's really interesting and I LOVE IT!
KerryAnna (04/13/13)

Wonderstuck
I love this book it's one of my favorite books I ever read I just love it
jackie:) (01/30/12)

cool
It's pretty great! :)
katie (09/29/11)

best book
I love the book my teacher is reading it to us it's the best one ever!

Deaf Cinema

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

At times, our own light goes out, and is rekindled by a spark from another person.

K Your F C