Reader reviews and comments on The Seat of The Soul, plus links to write your own review.

The Seat of The Soul

by Gary Zukav

The Seat of The Soul by Gary Zukav

Mar 1989, 255 pages
    Jan 1990, 256 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Seat of The Soul

jim (09/11/03)

excellent book about addictions and why we succumb to them.
glenda (06/13/02)

awsome book, truly remarkable, answerd alot of my questions; lifes boomerange affect, living by the golden rule & lifes gift is also as is your gift to your self living the life you choose. I am thankfull to read this book.
s.chmilnitzky (03/16/02)

I just finished this wonderful work.Wow. It's a must for those earthlings who plan to advance to the next level. A 99% pure and revealing bible especially written for those of us that find ourselves here boot scrapping and mud slinging when we only wished for some soft cloud to spend forever on!

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

I always find it more difficult to say the things I mean than the things I don't.

O My D B