Reader reviews and comments on The Autobiography of Mrs. Tom Thumb, plus links to write your own review.

The Autobiography of Mrs. Tom Thumb

Elizabeth Whitmore Funk

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Autobiography of Mrs. Tom Thumb

diane (02/04/12)

thuy
I think that this book doesn't make sense,because his mother has pregnant for 3 son's and the 4th was little, that only 3 centimeters tall. That is impossible, because yes some people are little, but the man smallest in the world was1m tall, so...I don't have to say any more.
Bonnie (08/11/11)

Beautifully written historical fiction
Thirty two inch Vinnie Warren Stratten lived during the most fascinating time in our country's history. This novel takes you through her experiences as a woman who is ahead of her time and determined to be treated with dignity and respect. Ms Benjamin's vivid descriptions and beautiful writing make for a story like no other. Highly recommend.

Mercy Lavinia

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Dictators ride to and fro on tigers from which they dare not dismount. And the tigers are getting hungry.

O My D B