Reader reviews and comments on The Autobiography of Mrs. Tom Thumb, plus links to write your own review.

The Autobiography of Mrs. Tom Thumb

Elizabeth Whitmore Funk

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Autobiography of Mrs. Tom Thumb

Bonnie

Beautifully written historical fiction
Thirty two inch Vinnie Warren Stratten lived during the most fascinating time in our country's history. This novel takes you through her experiences as a woman who is ahead of her time and determined to be treated with dignity and respect. Ms Benjamin's vivid descriptions and beautiful writing make for a story like no other. Highly recommend.
diane

thuy
I think that this book doesn't make sense,because his mother has pregnant for 3 son's and the 4th was little, that only 3 centimeters tall. That is impossible, because yes some people are little, but the man smallest in the world was1m tall, so...I don't have to say any more.

Mercy Lavinia

• Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    Leonardo da Vinci
    by Walter Isaacson

The Dry by Jane Harper

Winner of the 2017 BookBrowse Debut Novel Award

The Milk Lady of Bangalore
    by Shoba Narayan

A charming story about our deep connection to the animals who live among us.

The Days When Birds Come Back