Reader reviews and comments on Big Girl Small, plus links to write your own review.

Big Girl Small

Norah Piehl

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Big Girl Small

Barbie (07/11/11)

High School Relived
I only gave a 3 because I read the book until the end. It was well written and flows easily. I was hoping at some point this would become uplifting but it never got out of the muck of high school. Nothing new except for the size of the main character.
Sara (07/08/11)

Thought provoking read
This book had me saying out loud, so true every couple of pages. The plot was slow building, but I did not care because I enjoyed reading this book so much.

Achondroplasia

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

On the whole, human beings want to be good, but not too good and not quite all the time

O My D B