Reader reviews and comments on Big Girl Small, plus links to write your own review.

Big Girl Small

Jul 2012, 304 pages

Norah Piehl

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Big Girl Small

Thought provoking read
This book had me saying out loud, so true every couple of pages. The plot was slow building, but I did not care because I enjoyed reading this book so much.

High School Relived
I only gave a 3 because I read the book until the end. It was well written and flows easily. I was hoping at some point this would become uplifting but it never got out of the muck of high school. Nothing new except for the size of the main character.

• Book Jacket: Women & Power