Reader reviews and comments on Up from the Blue, plus links to write your own review.

Up from the Blue

by Susan Henderson

Up from the Blue by Susan Henderson

• Paperback:
    Oct 2010, 336 pages

Jennifer Dawson Oakes

There is 1 reader review for Up from the Blue

Power Reviewer mainlinebooker

Don't be put off that this is a teen read
This should be marketed for adults as well. It feels like the type of book that will soar by word of mouth from those who have read this until it hits the NYTimes bestseller list. It was an incredibly haunting,tender story told from the perspective of an 8 year old who despite living with a mother psychiatrically unhinged from the world continues to believe in and hold on to this desperate bond between mother and child. When I finished it ,I emailed all my book buddies to run and pick up a copy. Don't let this one go under the radar!

My Name Is Leon