Reader reviews and comments on Sunset Park, plus links to write your own review.

Sunset Park

Beverly Melven

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Sunset Park

Edwin

Compelling
Like many of his previous books, this is about people who have lost their way and are trying to get their lives back on track. Sunset park doesn't deliver any large departures or surprises which makes it all the more probable. And this 'restrain' of Auster suits him. He's so good he sometimes shows off a bit too much perhaps. All of his work is impressive but I like him best when he keeps things 'simple and natural' like he does here (as with Invisible).
Cheryl Winter

All over the place
I had such a hard time following where this story was going. I kept waiting for the story to tie together. Never happened and the book ended. I found nothing interesting about this book.

The Best Years of Our Lives

• Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    by Chloe Benjamin
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    Published by New Directions for the first time in English, Romain Gary's The Kites tells a story of ...

The Dry by Jane Harper

Winner of the 2017 BookBrowse Debut Novel Award

The Days When Birds Come Back
    by Deborah Reed

Win Mothers of Sparta

Mothers of Sparta: A Memoir

Sorry, we do not currently have an active wordplay!