Reader reviews and comments on The Chosen One, plus links to write your own review.

The Chosen One

BJ Nathan Hegedus

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Chosen One

Merlene Johnson-Nelson

My Thoughts
My thoughts on this book was very bad at first. I had to go back and re-read the book over a couple of times to get a better understanding of the book. As I re-read the book for a third time I finally understood what the book was really about.
Brenna Llanes

Best read!
I read this book for my book report for school and it was absolutely magnificent i enjoyed every sentence in this exciting thriller!

• Book Jacket: A Death of No Importance
    A Death of No Importance
    by Mariah Fredericks
    Bringing the reader deep into the intrigue and privilege of the most elite boudoirs, A Death of No ...
  • Book Jacket: The Overstory
    by Ruth Fitzmaurice

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya & Elizabeth Weil

A riveting story of survival, and the power of stories to save us.

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes