Reader reviews and comments on The Chosen One, plus links to write your own review.

The Chosen One

BJ Nathan Hegedus

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Chosen One

Merlene Johnson-Nelson (01/24/13)

My Thoughts
My thoughts on this book was very bad at first. I had to go back and re-read the book over a couple of times to get a better understanding of the book. As I re-read the book for a third time I finally understood what the book was really about.
Brenna Llanes (03/17/11)

Best read!
I read this book for my book report for school and it was absolutely magnificent i enjoyed every sentence in this exciting thriller!

• Book Jacket: A Great Reckoning
    by Yaa Gyasi
  • Book Jacket: When Breath Becomes Air
    When Breath Becomes Air
    by Paul Kalanithi

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

The Big Holiday Wordplay: