Reader reviews and comments on The Lonely Polygamist, plus links to write your own review.

The Lonely Polygamist

Donna Chavez

There is 1 reader review for The Lonely Polygamist

Linda Grana (12/17/10)

Pure Entertainment!
"The Lonely Polygamist" is one of my Top 3 Reads of 2010. It is 602 pgs. of sheer entertainment! Also an all-time favorite with my book club, you just can't go wrong with Brady Udall's latest foray into the life of a middle aged polygamist, his 4 wives, 28 children, and one dog. You will both laugh-out-loud and cry real tears as he takes you on a literary roller coaster of a ride. Absolutely stunning!

Mormon Fundamentalists

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

A library is thought in cold storage

O My D B