Reader reviews and comments on The Lonely Polygamist, plus links to write your own review.

The Lonely Polygamist

Donna Chavez

There is 1 reader review for The Lonely Polygamist

Linda Grana

Pure Entertainment!
"The Lonely Polygamist" is one of my Top 3 Reads of 2010. It is 602 pgs. of sheer entertainment! Also an all-time favorite with my book club, you just can't go wrong with Brady Udall's latest foray into the life of a middle aged polygamist, his 4 wives, 28 children, and one dog. You will both laugh-out-loud and cry real tears as he takes you on a literary roller coaster of a ride. Absolutely stunning!

Mormon Fundamentalists

by Jennifer Finney Boylan
  • Book Jacket: Proving Ground
    Proving Ground
    by Peter Blauner
    More than a decade after winning the 1992 Best First Novel Edgar for Slow Motion Riot, Peter Blauner...

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers