Reader reviews and comments on What Is Left the Daughter, plus links to write your own review.

What Is Left the Daughter

Norah Piehl

There are currently 2 reader reviews for What Is Left the Daughter

Mij Woodward

Wonderful Novel
This book was SO GOOD. The setting, the history, the poignant tale of the father and his daughter. The story stays will stay with me forever.
Deby

What is Left...Amazing
Sometimes in life you discover a book so amazing that you find you carry it with you weeks after you have finished its last word...such is What is Left the Daughter. Alabama Booksmith sent this novel to me as a part of its signed first edition program, and what a kismet! A novel I would have never chosen from a shelf, but a story that will not leave me! Enough said!

The Caribou

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes