Reader reviews and comments on What Is Left the Daughter, plus links to write your own review.

What Is Left the Daughter

Norah Piehl

There are currently 2 reader reviews for What Is Left the Daughter

Mij Woodward

Wonderful Novel
This book was SO GOOD. The setting, the history, the poignant tale of the father and his daughter. The story stays will stay with me forever.
Deby

What is Left...Amazing
Sometimes in life you discover a book so amazing that you find you carry it with you weeks after you have finished its last word...such is What is Left the Daughter. Alabama Booksmith sent this novel to me as a part of its signed first edition program, and what a kismet! A novel I would have never chosen from a shelf, but a story that will not leave me! Enough said!

The Caribou

by Alison McGhee

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

Wonder Valley
    by Ivy Pochoda

Our wisdom comes from our experience, and our experience comes from our foolishness

E Dog H I D