Reader reviews and comments on Beauty Fades, Dumb is Forever, plus links to write your own review.

Beauty Fades, Dumb is Forever

The Making of a Happy Woman

by Judge Judy Sheindlin

Beauty Fades, Dumb is Forever by Judge Judy Sheindlin

Mar 1999, 190 pages
    Jan 2000, 208 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Beauty Fades, Dumb is Forever

Judy Flores (08/05/04)

I've loan my book to a few women friends and family members. All commented they really enjoyed the book. My 13 year old daughter read it front to back and understood clearly that " Beauty fades and Dumb is forever!"
Anonymous (07/15/01)

Kate and Ren Smith
My husband and I loved this book. The advice was so good that it is required reading for our 14 year old daughter. She's smart and beautiful and we want to make sure she stays smart.

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place

O My D B