Reader reviews and comments on Beauty Fades, Dumb is Forever, plus links to write your own review.

Beauty Fades, Dumb is Forever

The Making of a Happy Woman

by Judge Judy Sheindlin

Beauty Fades, Dumb is Forever by Judge Judy Sheindlin

Mar 1999, 190 pages
    Jan 2000, 208 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Beauty Fades, Dumb is Forever

Judy Flores

I've loan my book to a few women friends and family members. All commented they really enjoyed the book. My 13 year old daughter read it front to back and understood clearly that " Beauty fades and Dumb is forever!"
Anonymous

Kate and Ren Smith
My husband and I loved this book. The advice was so good that it is required reading for our 14 year old daughter. She's smart and beautiful and we want to make sure she stays smart.

• Book Jacket: Before We Sleep
    by Kate Moore

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers