Reader reviews and comments on Beauty Fades, Dumb is Forever, plus links to write your own review.

Beauty Fades, Dumb is Forever

Mar 1999, 190 pages
    Jan 2000, 208 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Beauty Fades, Dumb is Forever

Judy Flores

I've loan my book to a few women friends and family members. All commented they really enjoyed the book. My 13 year old daughter read it front to back and understood clearly that " Beauty fades and Dumb is forever!"

Kate and Ren Smith
My husband and I loved this book. The advice was so good that it is required reading for our 14 year old daughter. She's smart and beautiful and we want to make sure she stays smart.

• Book Jacket: In Extremis
    In Extremis
    by Lindsey Hilsum
    Marie ColvinInternational journalist Marie Colvin pushed the limits in her work and her personal life. Widely ...
  • Book Jacket: Vita Nostra
    Let It Bang
    by RJ Young

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

The Kinship of Secrets
    by Eugenia Kim

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

Win Severance