Reader reviews and comments on This Is Where I Leave You, plus links to write your own review.

This Is Where I Leave You

Donna Chavez

There are currently 2 reader reviews for This Is Where I Leave You

Janet (09/20/15)

This is Where I Leave You
The family in this book is brought together to mourn the loss of a family member in a traditional Jewish manner. The personalities are all different, and their individual quirks bring humor and insight into the family relationships.
Since I was raised as an "only" child and never experienced "sibling" relationships, I found the book to be enlightening and entertaining.
Llama (05/29/15)

excellent
I read this book a ways back, before a movie was made, and recommended it to every person I knew. I have read other novels by Tropper, and this has held up to be my favorite. Interesting story, sympathetic characters, and a very likable main man. Laughed aloud at times, and was on the verge of tears at others. An easy quick read that made me want for more.

• Book Jacket: A Gentleman in Moscow
    Night of the Animals
    by Bill Broun

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

Sweet Caress
by William Boyd

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review