Reader reviews and comments on This Is Where I Leave You, plus links to write your own review.

This Is Where I Leave You

Donna Chavez

There are currently 2 reader reviews for This Is Where I Leave You

Janet (09/20/15)

This is Where I Leave You
The family in this book is brought together to mourn the loss of a family member in a traditional Jewish manner. The personalities are all different, and their individual quirks bring humor and insight into the family relationships.
Since I was raised as an "only" child and never experienced "sibling" relationships, I found the book to be enlightening and entertaining.
Llama (05/29/15)

excellent
I read this book a ways back, before a movie was made, and recommended it to every person I knew. I have read other novels by Tropper, and this has held up to be my favorite. Interesting story, sympathetic characters, and a very likable main man. Laughed aloud at times, and was on the verge of tears at others. An easy quick read that made me want for more.

• Book Jacket: Perfect Little World
    Perfect Little World
    by Kevin Wilson
    It might be the beginning of a tragic story: Izzy Poole falls in love with her mentally unstable ...
  • Book Jacket: Pachinko

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up

K Your F C