Reader reviews and comments on The Graveyard Book, plus links to write your own review.

The Graveyard Book

Donna Chavez

There are currently 5 reader reviews for The Graveyard Book

J. A. Thomas

More Please.....!
I had to read this for a on-line college class. I did not think I was going to enjoy it. When I opened the book to the first page, I was pleasantly, surprised. I read the book in a weekend and I really enjoyed it. I would love to read more about Nobody, after he left the graveyard. I am 46, and this book brought back many memories of my youth. Thanks Neil!
Anonymous chicken

Graveyard book
This was a thrilling story of which Bod became an adult. He has had much more adventure in his life than mine. I really do wish I could be like him. Neil Gaiman writes odd books, usually somewhat creepy, but he has some of the only books of this kind, besides full horror books. His books are enjoyable for children and adults. I may be only 12 years old, but I love to write and after this book and Coraline he is my writing hero. This book is exceptionally good, and he is doing the world a favor being an author.
Joseph Sta Ana

The Graveyard Book
An exhilarating read. Because I am now in my teens, I find it hard for children's books to fascinate me, but I found this is hardly a children' s book. It contained such beauty. Who could have thought you can make a story about a secluded graveyard, something very trivial nowadays. It is worthy of the Newberry Medal.
Madison Kelly

Fantasitc
It was very suspenseful and kept me on my feet....I very much so recommended this book to anyone who wants to read it.:
Power Reviewer Kim

Charming ghost tale
I've been a Gaiman fan for years, with American Gods and Anansi Boy perennially on my ever-shifting "favorite books” list. I thought I’d give The Graveyard Book a try, even though I knew it was a children’s book. I was not disappointed. Although certainly lighter than his adult books, The Graveyard Book is quite entertaining. Gaiman is a consummate story teller, whether it be for kids or adults, and he does a fine job here. I’d think older children (say, over the age of 10) would find this novel very enjoyable (despite its occasionally gruesome content) -- as would any of us older kids just looking for a couple of hours of escapism.

• Book Jacket: The Force
    by Julian Barnes

Win The Library of Light and Shadow

The Library of Light and Shadow by M.J. Rose

The Almost Sisters

A powerful, emotionally resonant novel of the South.

T H Are B T O