Reader reviews and comments on The London Eye Mystery, plus links to write your own review.

by Siobhan Dowd

Jo Perry

There are currently 14 reader reviews for The London Eye Mystery

Riley (02/12/16)

Amazing
This book is amazing. I would love to read the whole thing.
The author has done an good job.
anime.fan.otaku (12/03/15)

I HATE IT
It was an absolutely BORING book
:P :D :) (02/02/12)

The London Eye Mystery-Siobhán Dowd
The London Eye Mystery is of the adventure/comedy genre. It is a very exciting book about an autistic child solving the mystery of his cousin Salims disappearance on the London Eye.Along with his sister Kats help Ted Sparks ' magnificent brain manages to solve the mystery just in the nick of time.I would recommend this book to everyone from 9 up including adults. Siobhán was a very talented writer and this book should live on!:P :D :)
csurtz (09/20/10)

The London Eye Mystery
A very good book for middle-school readers. Very interesting with a surprising twist. Look out Hardy Boys-here come Kat and Ted Sparks!
Bookclub77NY (07/21/10)

The London eye mystery
A great book with a unique ending that I adored. The characters themselves couldn't have been better! Thanks to Ted I know a lot of new facts! I suggest reading this book!
Eoghan (07/04/10)

london eye mystery
A book you could read again and again without getting bored
bob (06/18/10)

The London Eye Mystery
Do you like a good mystery if yes this is the book for you!
It is exiting and you can not stop reading!
This is the best mystery I have ever read.
You should read!
Boggie B (01/22/10)

The london eye mystery
Very page-turning and very compulsive.

• Book Jacket: The Last Mrs. Parrish
    by Alison McGhee
  • Book Jacket: Solar Bones
    Solar Bones
    by Mike McCormack
    Written in a poetic, line-breaking style, Mike McCormack's Solar Bones reads with a breathless ...

If the Creek Don't Rise by Leah Weiss

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Strangers in Budapest
    by Jessica Keener

Being slightly paranoid is like being slightly pregnant – it tends to get worse.

E Dog H I D