Reader reviews and comments on Life Strategies, plus links to write your own review.

Life Strategies

Jan 2000, 255 pages

There are currently 6 reader reviews for Life Strategies

nancy (10/03/11)

Life strategies
Bravo Dr. Phil! Your book is second to my bible. Very practical to apply and highly effective in results. Amazing coz I can't imagine the pleasure I'm experiencing now as a consequence to the proper use of your 10 principles in life strategies.
Saraswathi Sripada (07/27/04)

Wonderful !!!! This book is only small to see,but this has really made a life lasting impact on me.The laws are so simple,and real that you cant afford to ignore them.A must read for all.
Kristinak (06/21/03)

Kudos to Dr. Phil for a truly engaging first book.He really makes you want to "git off yur butt".Plain spoken advice with a sure fire plan.
Debbie Holbrook (07/10/02)

I WENT TO THE BOOK STORE TO BYE SELF MATTERS AND NOTICED THIS ONE NEXT TO IT SO I PICKED IT UP AND READ THE BACK AND DECIDED THIS MIGHT BE JUST WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR AND BOY WAS IT EVER, I WAS AT MY WITTS END AND AFTER READING THIS BOOK I FEEL LIKE I'M CURED OF MY OWN SELF TORTURE . I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS BOOK IT HAS GIVEN ME THE TOOLS I NEEDED TO DEAL WITH THE WORLD MYSELF AND FAMILY. I LOVE YOU DR. PHILL
Miosey (04/18/02)

this book gave me the edge i so long desired for. after the torture of being psychologically controlled by irena. i learned the life laws and began to plan a stratagy to get back at her. i followed the laws and to plan a life of pleasure and proundness. this book not only motivates the mind but also gives you the confidence you need to succed. this book can easily give you results only if you choice to read. if not than consider yourself living a life full of trail and error. the only person you're fooling is you so get real and start acknowledging the ten life laws.
Anonymous (08/09/01)

David Boling
I don't usually buy self-help books, but this one is different. Take the time to work through ALL the exercises, it's worth the investment. This one has real staying power!

In the Country of Men
    Coffin Road
    by Peter May

Win All the Gallant Men

All The Gallant Men

The first memoir by a USS Arizona survivor, 75 years after Pearl Harbor.

K Y Eyes P