Reader reviews and comments on Brother, I'm Dying, plus links to write your own review.

Brother, I'm Dying

Amy Reading

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Brother, I'm Dying

Kelly

A Must Read!
I have just finished reading this for the second time in just a year. It is that good. Yes, it is sad but somehow it manages to also be so heartwarming. I would highly recommend this book.
Annie Bahringer

A glimpse into the Other
I loved this book. It was written with such heart, you could feel being a part of the family. A cultural look at both Haitian and American governments, this books shows what life is like for those less fortunate, who believe they are more than lucky in life and in family. I couldn't put it down- though it did make me cry, this book brings to life the soul in my heart for other cultures with a pale look at my own. I feel that I have become a different person after reading, a better person, a more compassionate person. Please read this book, and use it for book talk discussions. So much information is needed to be learned from this.

• Book Jacket: The Wife Between Us
    The Wife Between Us
    by Sarah Pekkanen, Greer Hendricks
    The Wife Between Us is an intriguing collaboration between first-time novelist Greer Hendricks and ...
  • Book Jacket: The Wife Between Us