What readers think of Play Dead, plus links to write your own review.

Play Dead

by David Rosenfelt

Play Dead by David Rosenfelt X
Play Dead by David Rosenfelt

May 2007, 320 pages

Aug 2009, 384 pages

There is 1 reader review for Play Dead

Whoizzit

Not Just for Dog Lovers - Best Yet!
I discovered David Rosenfelt's Andy Carpenter series a few years ago and have read them all. I love his wit, the well-defined characters, the plotlines, and the dogs that are always close to the main characters. IMHO, Play Dead is one of Rosenfelt's best Andy Carpenter mysteries so far. The cast of characters that we've come to love is still around, along with some new friends and enemies who make things ve-ery interesting. Not to mention a beautiful Golden Retriever named Reggie who may be the key to freeing his beloved owner from a setup and prison sentence. It's a page-turner, and I loved it. Highly recommend it, and the rest of the series. Please, sir, may we have some MORE?

Animals on Trial

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.25 per month.

• Book Jacket: We Had to Remove This Post
    We Had to Remove This Post
    by Hanna Bervoets
    It's not about money. Kayleigh, the protagonist and narrator of We Had to Remove This Post, a newly ...
  • Book Jacket: River of the Gods
    River of the Gods
    by Candice Millard
    The Nile River has provided vital resources for millennia, serving as a source of water, food and ...
  • Book Jacket: Horse
    Horse
    by Geraldine Brooks
    Geraldine Brooks creates a powerful backstory for 19th-century thoroughbred racehorse Lexington, ...
  • Book Jacket: Notes on Your Sudden Disappearance
    Notes on Your Sudden Disappearance
    by Alison Espach
    Notes on Your Sudden Disappearance will make you ache for a loss you didn't experience as you relate...

Hamnet
by Maggie O'Farrell
"Of all the stories...about Shakespeare’s life, [Hamnet] is so gorgeously written that it transports you."
The Boston Globe

Members Recommend

Good Husbands
    by Cate Ray

Three wives, one letter, and an explosive secret that will change everything.
    He said, she said. Who do you believe?

Fruiting Bodies
    by Kathryn Harlan

A genre-bending debut collection of stories full of desire, wisdom, and magic blooming amidst decay.

Win This Book!
Win Where the Crawdads Sing

Win a signed copy of Where the Crawdads Sing

In celebration of the movie release on July 15, we have three signed copies to give away.

T O Thing W H T F I F I