Reader reviews and comments on Play Dead, plus links to write your own review.

Play Dead

by David Rosenfelt

Play Dead by David Rosenfelt

May 2007, 320 pages
    Aug 2009, 384 pages

There is 1 reader review for Play Dead

Whoizzit (07/02/07)

Not Just for Dog Lovers - Best Yet!
I discovered David Rosenfelt's Andy Carpenter series a few years ago and have read them all. I love his wit, the well-defined characters, the plotlines, and the dogs that are always close to the main characters. IMHO, Play Dead is one of Rosenfelt's best Andy Carpenter mysteries so far. The cast of characters that we've come to love is still around, along with some new friends and enemies who make things ve-ery interesting. Not to mention a beautiful Golden Retriever named Reggie who may be the key to freeing his beloved owner from a setup and prison sentence. It's a page-turner, and I loved it. Highly recommend it, and the rest of the series. Please, sir, may we have some MORE?

Discover your next great read here

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

When an old man dies, a library burns to the ground.

Y S M B, I'll S Y