Reader reviews and comments on Faith of My Fathers, plus links to write your own review.

Faith of My Fathers

Sep 2000, 368 pages

There is 1 reader review for Faith of My Fathers

Irving Presser

John McCain
A great book about a great war hero who survived being a prisoner in Vietnam to become a great senator.
And he now faces the toughest battle of all - brain cancer.
Everyone should read this great memoir, and everyone should say a prayer for senator McCain to beat cancer.
A truly great American.