Reader reviews and comments on Bad Luck and Trouble, plus links to write your own review.

Bad Luck and Trouble

by Lee Child

Bad Luck and Trouble by Lee Child

May 2007, 377 pages
    Mar 2008, 512 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Bad Luck and Trouble

Lynn (08/21/08)

Jack Reacher at his Best
I have read several Jack Reacher books and think they just get better and better. Maybe it is because Lee Child does such a good job of of building the character of Jack Reacher into someone you want to know more and more about. The suspense was constant and the pace of the book was very good.
D. E. Hill (04/07/08)

Lee Child just keeps getting better
With every new Jack Reacher novel, the suspense and characterization grows. Lee Child had me hooked with the very first Reacher novel, and he hasn't let me down yet.

The Summer Before the War
    Tender
    by Belinda McKeon

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.

K Your F C