Reader reviews and comments on Boomsday, plus links to write your own review.

Boomsday

by Christopher Buckley

Boomsday by Christopher Buckley

Apr 2007, 336 pages
    May 2008, 336 pages

There is 1 reader review for Boomsday

Breanna Farrell (05/17/11)

judge a book by its cover :))
Many say "Don't judge a book by its cover", but when I was wandering through the aisles of the library and saw this brightly covered book I thought to myself " I can read this.". Now I'm not an avid reader, I don't read a lot or of freedom of will, I only read when forced to... and my teacher gave me a project to do so I grabbed this book. From the moment I opened it and started reading I knew I was gonna love it. It was amusing and never bored me, I could picture every scene in my head and felt myself getting excited for what could happen next. I even made a great collage project for it and got more than a 100. This book was great and I love Christopher Buckey's work :))

• Book Jacket: The Leavers
    The Leavers
    by Lisa Ko

The day before Deming Guo saw his mother for the last time, she surprised him at school. A navy ...

• Book Jacket: Wonderful Feels Like This
    Wonderful Feels Like This
    by Sara Lovestam
  • Book Jacket: Blue Light Yokohama
    Blue Light Yokohama
    by Nicolas Obregon
    Blue Light Yokohama, Nicolás Obregón's crime fiction debut, takes place in an exotic ...

The Book of Summer
    by Michelle Gable

The bestselling author of The Paris Apartment, Michelle Gable now transports readers to Nantucket.

The Scribe of Siena
    by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R