Reader reviews and comments on Boomsday, plus links to write your own review.

Boomsday

by Christopher Buckley

Boomsday by Christopher Buckley X
Boomsday by Christopher Buckley

Apr 2007, 336 pages
    May 2008, 336 pages

There is 1 reader review for Boomsday

Breanna Farrell

judge a book by its cover :))
Many say "Don't judge a book by its cover", but when I was wandering through the aisles of the library and saw this brightly covered book I thought to myself " I can read this.". Now I'm not an avid reader, I don't read a lot or of freedom of will, I only read when forced to... and my teacher gave me a project to do so I grabbed this book. From the moment I opened it and started reading I knew I was gonna love it. It was amusing and never bored me, I could picture every scene in my head and felt myself getting excited for what could happen next. I even made a great collage project for it and got more than a 100. This book was great and I love Christopher Buckey's work :))

Love and Other Consolation Prizes
    by D.B. John
  • Book Jacket: The Abbot's Tale
    The Abbot's Tale
    by Conn Iggulden
    The Abbot's Tale purports to be a re-discovered manuscript written by a real historical figure,...

Mississippi Blood by Greg Iles

New York Times bestselling author Greg Iles illuminates the brutal history of the American South.

Me, Myself and Them
    by Dan Mooney

A fresh, funny and heart-wrenching story about human connection and the power of friendship.

Win A Place for Us