Reader reviews and comments on The Terrible Hours, plus links to write your own review.

The Terrible Hours

Oct 1999, 240 pages
    Aug 2000, 320 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Terrible Hours

Don Van Nostrand

Gripping Tale. Well written. This book was hard to put down. Other reviewer wrote that the book jumped around too much. ?????? Hmmmm... guess I have A.D.D. because I thought all the flashbacks explained what was going on and why as the plot progressed.
Its not as if this is fiction where you can bend the plot to your liking and insert narrative at will. Highly recommend this one.
Chris Bowsher

I love This Book!
nick

This book was horrible, one chapter you would be reading about the characters in the submarine, the next minute u are in a flashback that lasted an entire chapter. I felt this book jumped around too much and makes the reader fustrated. Peter Maas is an incredible author, but failed in recreating the hours spent in that small dank submarine. I give a rating of "one" for effort

• Book Jacket: Beauty in the Broken Places