Reader reviews and comments on The Dead Fathers Club, plus links to write your own review.

The Dead Fathers Club

by Matt Haig

The Dead Fathers Club by Matt Haig

Feb 2007, 336 pages
    Dec 2007, 336 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Dead Fathers Club

Joe (07/22/11)

What happened next!
This book is absolutely amazing, at first I was a bit bothered by the lack of punctuations but I later loved it. I really recommend it because it has a nice mix of drama and comedy. The ending will leave you wondering, what happened next? but I guess it's one of the things that makes this book so unforgettable.
dudeman (03/23/07)

awesome
This book is awesome! Hilarious, heartfelt, and easily relateable. It opens up the reader's imagination and ability to picture things in the mind. You never get tired while reading it. It keeps your reading sense tingling!

• Book Jacket: Hillbilly Elegy

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

A book is one of the most patient of all man's inventions.

O My D B