Reader reviews and comments on The Dead Fathers Club, plus links to write your own review.

The Dead Fathers Club

by Matt Haig

The Dead Fathers Club by Matt Haig X
The Dead Fathers Club by Matt Haig

Feb 2007, 336 pages
    Dec 2007, 336 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Dead Fathers Club

What happened next!
This book is absolutely amazing, at first I was a bit bothered by the lack of punctuations but I later loved it. I really recommend it because it has a nice mix of drama and comedy. The ending will leave you wondering, what happened next? but I guess it's one of the things that makes this book so unforgettable.

This book is awesome! Hilarious, heartfelt, and easily relateable. It opens up the reader's imagination and ability to picture things in the mind. You never get tired while reading it. It keeps your reading sense tingling!

• Book Jacket: A Land of Permanent Goodbyes

by Alice Feeney

Win The Balcony

The Balcony
by Jane Delury

Sorry, we do not currently have an active wordplay!