Reader reviews and comments on By the Time You Read This, plus links to write your own review.

By the Time You Read This

by Giles Blunt

By the Time You Read This by Giles Blunt

Feb 2007, 352 pages
    Jul 2008, 352 pages

There is 1 reader review for By the Time You Read This

Pedantic Englishman (02/13/10)

Where was your editor?
An otherwise above average crime novel spoiled for this reader by one glaring error. At one point the English psychiatrist's English wife suggests they retire back to England. She has her eye on a small cottage just outside Nottingham a short walk to the sea. Anyone who lived previously in Manchester (like the couple in question) knows that Nottingham is about 120 km from the sea.

Some walk. What an amateur error.

• Book Jacket: I See You
    I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh
    Clare MackIntosh has written a haunting thriller that has kept our readers at the edge of their ...
  • Book Jacket: Perfect Little World
    Perfect Little World
    by Kevin Wilson
    It might be the beginning of a tragic story: Izzy Poole falls in love with her mentally unstable ...
  • Book Jacket: Pachinko

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

The Typewriter's Tale
    by Michiel Heyns

A thought-provoking novel on love, art and life fully lived.

If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins

K Your F C