Reader reviews and comments on A Fractured Mind, plus links to write your own review.

A Fractured Mind

Oct 2006, 304 pages

There is 1 reader review for A Fractured Mind

Joyce

Opening the door
Robert Oxnam opens the door for the reader to peer inside the disruptive world of MPD - truly an illness difficult to live with and difficult to understand for the reader. His brilliance shines through in his ability to draw the reader into his world. I normally drill through books - this one I read every word. A must read - whether it is MPD or multiple moods that challenge our lives, this book gives an insight into the world of those who live - and I mean live their lives to the fullest. Its not about battling the demons but about merging them into our life and Mr. Oxnam has done it here.

The Hermit
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers