Reader reviews and comments on Echo Park, plus links to write your own review.

Echo Park

by Michael Connelly

Echo Park by Michael Connelly

Oct 2006, 416 pages
    Aug 2007, 464 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Echo Park

Daniel Bakree (02/19/09)

Great Book!
This is a well-written and exciting novel that leaves the reader hungry for me. A must read book.
Lynn (04/28/08)

I love Harry Bosch
Michael Connelly never lets me down when he writes a Harry Bosch book. Every page contains something interesting about this character. Oh, and the mystery is a great one, too. A really page turner and I was caught by surprise by the ending.

Discover your next great read here

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare...

Y S M B, I'll S Y