Reader reviews and comments on Red River, plus links to write your own review.

Red River

by Lalita Tademy

Red River by Lalita Tademy X
Red River by Lalita Tademy

Jan 2007, 432 pages
    Jan 2008, 420 pages

There is 1 reader review for Red River

Honored in South Carolina

Your Ancestors must be proud of you!
I've read both of your books. I was taken back in history and gone the journey with you and yours. I have never heard of the "Massacre" until I picked up Red River. Your books should be on everyone's personal bookshelf. I will share these with my children as their maturity level grows. I am telling everyone I know about Ms. L. "Ta-Taa-Mee" Williams.
You are superb.