Reader reviews and comments on Red River, plus links to write your own review.

Red River

by Lalita Tademy

Red River by Lalita Tademy

Jan 2007, 432 pages
    Jan 2008, 420 pages

There is 1 reader review for Red River

Honored in South Carolina (01/25/07)

Your Ancestors must be proud of you!
I've read both of your books. I was taken back in history and gone the journey with you and yours. I have never heard of the "Massacre" until I picked up Red River. Your books should be on everyone's personal bookshelf. I will share these with my children as their maturity level grows. I am telling everyone I know about Ms. L. "Ta-Taa-Mee" Williams.
You are superb.

• Book Jacket: Salt Houses
    Salt Houses
    by Hala Alyan
    Salt Houses is the story of a Palestinian family living in Nablus; it begins on the eve of the ...
  • Book Jacket: The End of Eddy

The Scribe of Siena
    by Melodie Winawer

Extraordinary Adventures
    by Daniel Wallace

A large-hearted and optimistic novel that is witty, winsome, and wise.

The good writer, the great writer, has what I have called the three S's: The power to see, to sense, and to say

T's A S B Every M