Reader reviews and comments on The End of the Line, plus links to write your own review.

The End of the Line

How Overfishing Is Changing the World and What We Eat

by Charles Clover

The End of the Line by Charles Clover

Nov 2006, 384 pages
    Mar 2008, 396 pages

There is 1 reader review for The End of the Line

Bob Smyth (09/26/09)

A must for anyone who loves the ocean
I read the book a couple months ago and started reading it again. I found it so full of useful information. I am an advocate for wild, healthy oceans and have done volunteer work with the Ocean Conservancy and Monterey Bay aquarium for the past 18 years. As a recreational fisherman, seafood lover, and diver, I found the book very informative and read it from cover to cover. I've just started reading it again and plan on using some of the information to call into a local morning talk show about fishing to try and get some public awareness going on ocean and fishery issues.

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Courage - a perfect sensibility of the measure of danger, and a mental willingness to endure it.

O My D B