Reader reviews and comments on The End of the Line, plus links to write your own review.

The End of the Line

Nov 2006, 384 pages
    Mar 2008, 396 pages

There is 1 reader review for The End of the Line

Bob Smyth

A must for anyone who loves the ocean
I read the book a couple months ago and started reading it again. I found it so full of useful information. I am an advocate for wild, healthy oceans and have done volunteer work with the Ocean Conservancy and Monterey Bay aquarium for the past 18 years. As a recreational fisherman, seafood lover, and diver, I found the book very informative and read it from cover to cover. I've just started reading it again and plan on using some of the information to call into a local morning talk show about fishing to try and get some public awareness going on ocean and fishery issues.

• Book Jacket: Women Talking
    Women Talking
    by Miriam Toews
    Miriam Toews' Women Talking is a circadian novel, unfolding over a span of just a few hours and ...
  • Book Jacket: Confessions of an Innocent Man
    Confessions of an Innocent Man
    by David R. Dow
    It is circumstance that carries the wave that sweeps trendy Houston restaurateur Rafael Zhettah to ...
  • Book Jacket: Memories of the Future
    Memories of the Future
    by Siri Hustvedt
    I've never kept a journal, but my mother has written in hers for years, the annual volumes she's ...
  • Book Jacket: Professor Chandra Follows His Bliss
    Professor Chandra Follows His Bliss
    by Rajeev Balasubramanyam
    Rajeev Balasubramanyam encapsulates the theme of Professor Chandra Follows his Bliss in its first ...

When We Left Cuba
    by Chanel Cleeton

An exhilarating historical novel from the author of Next Year in Havana, a Reese Witherspoon Book Club pick.

The Affairs of the Falcóns
    by Melissa Rivero

A beautiful, urgent novel about the lengths one woman is willing to go to build a new life.

Book Club
Fly Girls
by Keith O'Brien

How five daring women defied all odds and made aviation history.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win Ecstasy

Win copies to share with friends or your book club!

Ecstasy reveals the true Alma Mahler: composer, author, daughter, mother, wife, lover, and muse.

A B Penny A T U